Real estate development is an important component to Globe Corporation’s growth. Whether acting as the sole developer, or teaming up with a valued partner, Globe analyzes the risk adjusted return and the potential fit within the existing portfolio when evaluating proposed developments. Selecting the right partner is tantamount to our success.
Determining opportunities by defining criteria.
Globe Corporation evaluates numerous development opportunities annually. Management is adept at analyzing opportunities based on the following criteria:
- Is the return commensurate to the risk taken?
- What are the qualifications of the principals involved—character, experience and team?
- Can we add value to the project, in addition to being a capital partner?
- Does size and geography of the project align with our objectives?
- Would we want to own the property for the long term once the project is completed?